Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Images/Video will not load  (Read 3487 times)

Panko

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Images/Video will not load
    « on: March 02, 2013, 01:01:43 PM »
    Hi,

I am desperate... Been trying to fix this for 2 hours, been searching Google, and I am all out of ideas.
     1 website, whenever I visit it, shows up completely with all tekst on the left side. (see image in attachment).

I have this problem in Explorer, Firefox, Chrome AND Safari... And also have it on my second laptop.
     Anyone have ANY idea what so ever what I can do to fix this? Other people can see the website fine, and I've updated my flash, java and browser to latest versions. Also have the latest Windows 7 updates.

[recovering disk space, attachment deleted by admin]

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    Re: Images/Video will not load
    « Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 04:27:25 PM »
    Not saying it's the cause...but it may be on their end...do other webpages load correctly ?
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Panko

Topic Starter

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 07:00:11 PM »
      Every single other webpage loads correctly, and the site loads correctly for 2 (foreign) persons I know too.

However, I changed my proxy to another country tonight, and then the site loads normally (slow, but normal).

So with my normal IP it doesn't work, but other country proxy it does load... Very strange.

patio

• Genius
      • Maud' Dib
        • Yes
      « Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 07:59:14 PM »
      Only logical reason it wont load properly without the proxy would be either a ban or kick on your end...or location
      Having it work thru a proxy ...and not normally has added to the equation and variables so without knowing the specifics that's all i got.
      " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "