Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Blue Screen Technical Information: *** STOP:0x0000C1F5 (0xC01A000A,)x82046000, 0  (Read 6097 times)

ritarudisill

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    "I have encountered the Blue Screen of Death while my computer was going back in time and it says " A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer Technical Information: *** STOP:0x0000C1F5 (0xC01A000A,)x82046000, 0x00000000,000000000) It is a Toshiba Satellite running Vista. I can't reboot from my recovery

High1

Apprentice

You can take a look at this:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/946084

High1

CWB:Hinton

Rookie

• Experience: Expert
        Hmm, sounds like you have a chip going bad. I would try out MemTest86 and stress test the RAM.

Allan

• Mastermind
        • Experience: Guru
        Hmm, sounds like you have a chip going bad. I would try out MemTest86 and stress test the RAM.
        Based on what?

It does not sound like bad ram yet.
        Download BlueScreenView:
        http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html
        unzip downloaded file and double click on BlueScreenView.exe to run the program.
        when scanning is done, go to EDIT - Select All
        Go to FILE - SAVE Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt
        Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all of the content, and paste it into your next reply

CWB:Hinton

Rookie

• Experience: Expert
          Based upon the fact that I have seen this way too many times. Just a hunch, But a very strong one at that. (:

Allan

• Mastermind
          • Experience: Guru
          Yeah, okay - a strong hunch. Meanwhile, let's wait to hear from the OP