Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Microsoft office Document scanning does not support this type of device  (Read 7357 times)

williamtan

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Hi Computer Help Members

I have this problems when I plug in my Samsung phone in the computer & use Media Device mode (MTP) to view Microsoft file I can only see folders but not the file previously I can see folder  & file but after update the Microsoft service pack this incident happen

The error message is “Microsoft office Document scanning does not support this type of device”

I have log in as a Administrator checked the Computer management service Plug & Play  is grey in color

Phone Model :GT-N7105
    Workstation : Window 7 Professional
    Service pack 1
    Memory 2GB
    32bits os

Thank you kindly advised & help please.

[recovering disk space, attachment deleted by admin]

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    If you look at the bottom of your image it appears the phone wasn't finished loading it's data...perhaps you were too hasty.
    Remove the phone using safely remove...re-boot and try all over again this time give the phone a little longer.
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

williamtan

Topic Starter

Hi Patio & all
      sorry for more info here the attachment file ::) can see photo but not Microsoft office file

[recovering disk space, attachment deleted by admin]

kaira22

I have connected my Canon camera to my Windows 7 PC, when I connect to the gadget I got a message that "Microsoft Office Document Scanning does not bolster this sort of gadget." and afterward nothing happens. What ought to be improved the situation this sort of blunder message? I have the Canon programming introduced on my machine which causes me to associate the camera with PC.