Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Internet Connection Problems (Sort of) Help  (Read 3291 times)

MayCHUHatake

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Experience: Beginner
    Internet Connection Problems (Sort of) Help
    « on: July 27, 2013, 11:21:52 PM »
    Okay, so my computer decided to start being difficult. I'm having problems connecting to the internet but only for some sites. Normal ones like Yahoo, FanFiction and WattPad are fine but the trouble starts when I get to Facebook. I log on and I can read things but I can't respond or do anything on it like that. all the pictures show up but ill go onto my messages and nothing with show up. I can't comment or message. And this other website for loans wont work either! it keeps telling me no connection but I don't understand why. I've bought Webroot protection and TuneUp Utilities and neither help. Can you please?

jason2074

Egghead

• It doesn't matter.
    Re: Internet Connection Problems (Sort of) Help
    « Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 11:38:55 PM »
    What browsers do you refer or have you tried a different one to check on the difference? There was once a problem I've encountered with my FB messages being blank on IE but not in Firefox. The problem seems to be temporary only. Other things that you might have to stop using are this Tuneup Utilities and try updating your flash plugins.

MayCHUHatake

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

Re: Internet Connection Problems (Sort of) Help
      « Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 11:53:39 PM »
      Thank you so much! I downloaded FireFox and the internet started working. I was just using the normal default browser.