Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Farm Frenzy 3 Russian Roulette - All progress gone - need Help for Backup  (Read 4161 times)

sailo

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Beginner
    My sister use to play Farm frenzy 3 Russian Roulette on windows 7 64bit, while the game is loading it got stuck and then she close the game by pressing (Alt + F4). Again she open the game but all the progress she made was gone. So i decided to backup the games which is by default installed in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar Entertainment\". I copy the folder named "Farm Frenzy 3 Russian Roulette" and paste it in D drive.

After sometime the same problem happens, All the progress again gone, I copy the backup that i make before from D drive and paste in the default game location in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar Entertainment\" I replace the existing one but it does not work, means The progress that She made, when I backup the game, does not exist at all.

I try another technique like uninstalling the game and then paste the backup geme.

So I need help for backup the game which backup all the progress made by the user

I will be very glad If you can help me..