Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: I'm in a need of urgent help. (Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family)  (Read 5413 times)

crashkings

Topic Starter

• Experience: Experienced
    Hey guys , new here , glad to be a part of all this.
    The thing im here for is that my girlfriend's laptop is Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Li 3910 and it has
    about 4gb ram , 1,3gb VIDEO  Intel Express Series as shown above
    Processor 2ghz Dual core (rated as 3ghz)
    And i cant run league of legends at lowest Graphic options possible - when i do that i get around 20-30 FPS at maximum , i've turned on everything on max
    and it can run at max of 42-5 Frames per second.
    I am currently Using Windows7 Ultimate 32 bit verson on her laptop.
    The issue came after the reinstallation.I reinstalled her windows because it had not been reinstalled for 3 years (since she bought it , it was getting slow so i decided so)
    I firstly used a 64 bit version of Win7Ultimate yet it didn't fix it when i changed it.
    I HAVE updated all drivers  using the sites for the pc (fujitsu.com) and their recommended programs like driverdesktop or whatever. i've downloaded drivers from the site
    I went to INTEL.COM and there i searched for the display graphic drivers , downloaded them for the correct OS verision etc , installed them yet nothing, I checked League of Legends'  Forum and there i saw i needed Microsoft frame network etc. i installed all of the programs recommended from there that are used to (Dx11, Adobe air etc)
    Still nothing
    Before the reinstall this Laptop could run LoL On 60FPs med graphics , i cabnt get it to 40 with The lowest atm, i do not know what is the problem.
    Is it The os ? - a  friend of mine told me that it can be the OS but i cant help it , changed it 2 times
    Drivers-  I searched drivers for nearly 50 hours , downloaded all kinds of progarms , driver packs , went to the Company sites (intel , fujitsu etc) Nothing worked
    Additional Programs- Am i forgetting something that is a key to graphic performance ?
    Graphic card optimization - I heard and actually applied some improvements to the graphic card but it doesnt do a key change to the whole situation

PLEASE HELP

Too Long;didnt read; ~

Video Card
    Minimum: DirectX 9.0 capable video card support Shader 2.0
    You Have: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family
     Video CardClick here for the latest Video Card drivers.
    Upgrade Suggested
    Features: Minimum attributes of your Video Card
    Required    You Have
    Icon    Video RAM    64 MB    1.3 GB
    Icon    Hardware T&L    Yes    Yes
    Icon    Pixel Shader version    2.0    4.0
    Icon    Vertex Shader version    2.0    4.0

<  This cant run LOL on minimum graphics with Lowest graphic options possible (with more than 20 FPS)
    Updated all drivers from the sites
    Added all programs. Help. (This issue is from after reinstalling windows)
    http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/CYRI/Requirements/league-of-legends/10933?p=a

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Laptop may have been slowing down due to heat issue. After the rebuild was the computer still laggy? I'd run speedfan on this and check temps.

As far as Intel Integrated Graphics go, they are not very powerful even if you have 1.5GB RAM allocated to it.

Info I found online:

Fujitsu-Siemens AMILO 18.4in Notebook Li3910.
    Intel Pentium Dual Core T3400 processor. 2.16GHz processor speed. 1MB cache. 4GB DDR2 RAM. 18.4in screen size. Resolution 1680 x 945 pixels. Widescreen HD+. 320GB SATA hard drive capacity. Multiformat dual layer DVD RW optical drive. Intel GMA 4500M graphics card. Up to 1759MB graphics memory. 13 in 1 media card reader - compatible with MS, SD, miniSD, MicroSD, MMC, RS-MMC, MMC-Micro, Mobile MMC, MSPRO, MS-Duo, MS-PRO Duo, MS-Pro HG Duo, M2 (some through adaptor). 3 USB ports. 1 Ethernet port. Integrated HD sound card. 0.3Mp webcam with low light technology with auto focus, auto brightness adjustment. 802.11b/g wireless enabled. Windows Premium operating system installed. Software included: Microsoft Works, Microsoft Office - trial version, Internet Security Suite, DVD burning and playing software. Up to 3 hours battery life. Size (H)3.8, (W)43.8, (D)28.5cm. Weight 3.3kg.

CPU is 2.16Ghz, how is it running 3Ghz on laptop?

This info at the link Toms Hardware suggests that the integrated video is very poor for gaming. http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/264517-33-4500m-good-games

skeen

Rookie

• Experience: Expert
      You said you went to intel to download your video drivers.
      Not always the best idea for a laptop. Did you try the video drivers from the manufacturers website?
      Also look at your power options and try turning off all the power saving options.  Windows can throttle your CPU to save power when not being used. This can cause issues with certain games and windows not handling it properly.