Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Image Gallery Site won't let me Save their Galleries to my Favorites  (Read 5063 times)

Balthizar

Topic Starter

Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    If you look at the attached file, you will see part of the window that pops up every time I attempt to save any gallery to my favorites list.  The small grey box at the bottom is supposed to say "Add to Favorites", but as you can see it is blank.  When I hover my cursor over it, it changes color slightly like it's supposed to, but when clicked there is no reaction.  I am currently using a Windows 7 with Chrome, but when I attempted to save the gallery by using IE as my browser instead, I had the same result.  I tried deleting cookies linked to the site and activated and deactivated various plugins with no effect.  This issue only applies to this single page and nowhere else, and I am fairly convinced that it is an offline software issue.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

[recovering disk space, attachment deleted by admin]

Salmon Trout

Re: Image Gallery Site won't let me Save their Galleries to my Favorites
    « Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 02:44:20 PM »
    Without knowing the name of the site, we'd just be guessing.

Balthizar

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 02:54:14 PM »
      Sorry.  Here is a link to the gallery I'm trying to save.  I believe you will need an account in order to get to the "Add to Favorites" window.
      http://g.e-hentai.org/g/482892/e88b65403e/

Balthizar

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 03:25:34 AM »
        So recently my problem has been getting worse.  I'm finding more websites that are displaying errors.  When I attempt to use the search engine on tvtropes.com, no results are displayed.  The banners at the top and the bottom of the page are still present, but the rest of the page is blank white.  Prezi.com will not display its slides, but the rest of the page is fine.  Netflix will not play videos.  When I click on the link to play a movie, I get a black screen with no display or controls.  This problem persists on all my browsers.  If I encounter any other problems, I'll post them here.  Please help, this may develop into a serious problem if this persists.

PCdoc

Hopeful

• Yes
        • Computer: Specs
        • Experience: Expert
        « Reply #4 on: December 06, 2013, 05:50:09 AM »
        Update your Java runtime to latest version. Download a fresh and the latest copy from Here

bloindo

• Experience: Beginner
          « Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 07:38:41 PM »
          I agree with you, because I've tried it the way you suggest
          Update your Java runtime to latest version. Download a fresh and the latest copy from Here

Balthizar

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2013, 04:28:42 PM »

When I went to the link and attempted to download the newest version, it notified me that I already had the latest update.  I re-downloaded it anyway, just to be safe.  No luck, the problems still persist.  Also, a new problem has arisen a few days ago:  the website that I listed in my previous post here:
            Sorry.  Here is a link to the gallery I'm trying to save.  I believe you will need an account in order to get to the "Add to Favorites" window.
            http://g.e-hentai.org/g/482892/e88b65403e/
            will no longer let me access different pages on my favorites list similar to the problem listing in my opening post.  However, page selection on the Front page of the site still functions perfectly fine.  Any further suggestions?