Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: I'm a little confused  (Read 5349 times)

stiffman2

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Experience: Beginner
    I'm a little confused
    « on: December 26, 2013, 07:53:31 PM »
    well, a couple things. first thing is that i just got a 14 day ban for nothing?

*** guest_07 was kicked by BattleCam (a ban is 14 days...respect that)
    21:38      !!! You have been kicked from #computerhope

all i said was i have a few suggstions for this chatroom ie the anti swearing bot is a bit too strong, it banned me for saying "*censored*" and it actually logged me swearing as "tihs" they counted that as swearing when i just mispelt this.

patio   At any rate you can't insert it here without approval...though i admire your enthusiasm
    21:33   guest_07   but  d a m
    21:33   guest_07   that word got me banned
    21:33   camerongray   You would have been warned before though several times
    21:33   patio   guest_07: Then visit other channels if you don't like it
    21:33   Rikai   patio: who might I need to ask? I assume Computerhope, but said person doesn't speak in here
    21:33   guest_07   its not that i dont like it
    21:33      *** guest_87 quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
    21:34   camerongray   Rikai: It would be Computerhope yeah, but he doesn't really do anything for the chat nowadays
    21:34   Rikai   sadface
    21:34   patio   Go to the Forums...Nathans contact info is all there
    21:34   Hopebot   The Computer Hope forum is free, has thousands of helpers, and found at: http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,45928.0.html
    21:34      *** guest_04 joined #computerhope
    21:34   Hopebot   Welcome back guest_04, you were known as guest_87 earlier.  You recently said: "CPU:46C , Local: 40C, Remote2: -128C, HD0:40C, Temp1:40C";
    21:34      *** guest_04 is now known as guest_87
    21:34   Rikai   patio: am I correct in assuming nathan is Computerhope?
    21:34      *** guest_26 joined #computerhope
    21:34   guest_26   hello
    21:34   guest_07   is there anyway i can leave suggestions/
    21:34   guest_26   I have a question
    21:34   Hopebot   Please ask your question guest_26 so we can assist you.
    21:35   guest_07   like i respect ur rules and stuff i just wana suggest a few things
    21:35   camerongray   guest_07: Chat section on the forum is probably your bes tbet
    21:35   camerongray   best bet*
    21:35   guest_07   kk ty

thats the chatlog before i went afk to install windows 7 on my pc.. i dont understand what i did wrong.. all i did is kindly ask if there was a suggestion page so i could see what the owner things about it , i said i respect the rules and stuff and everyone took offense to that.

just to clarify i did say the other word for poo once and tihs which i dont even know what it means, the rest were *censored*.

why is d a m n censored..

I did not reset my router or anything to get permission back into the chatroom i simply went back to my house.. i was at my grandmas for christmas as it might be her last.

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    Re: I'm a little confused
    « Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 08:21:41 PM »
    I did not reset my router or anything to get permission back into the chatroom i simply went back to my house.. i was at my grandmas for christmas as it might be her last.

Well that would explain why they would assume a Ban Evasion...
    My advice ::  Take the 2 weeks off and behave next visit...

" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

stiffman2

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

Re: I'm a little confused
      « Reply #2 on: December 26, 2013, 08:51:05 PM »
      okay thank for the reply bro, i understand the ban now, but i would like to clarify i was at my grandma's and i was useing her pc. i will accept my ban thank you u can close :)