Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Banned from Computerhope  (Read 98563 times)

xxn0skiiizxx

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Experience: Familiar
    Banned from Computerhope
    « on: September 08, 2014, 01:44:39 AM »
    i have been banned twice now from the chat. because first i used to many smileys so just like :P and than enter gain 3 auto warnings.

while i type im used to press alot times enter. like something you can write in 1 line i do in 3 or 4

this all happend in a period of about 2 hours. i was talking with camerongray quantos and patio about RMA my xfx 7770 and now i cant since im banned

lostcoast

Hopeful
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: Banned from Computerhope
    « Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 08:24:57 AM »

When you get removed from chat it's best to start a forum post asking for help.
    I am  Moderator of Computerhope Chat, for live help and assistance please use/click Free Help in the upper forum toolbar.

xxn0skiiizxx

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Experience: Familiar
      « Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 11:45:18 AM »
      okay thats what i did right  ?

btw im that guy from the RMA 7770 :)

lostcoast

Hopeful
      • Experience: Experienced
      « Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 07:05:58 AM »
      I don't see why you need chat to make an RMA.  Call or contact who you got the item from and talk to them.

Bans last 7 days at this point and time.
      I am  Moderator of Computerhope Chat, for live help and assistance please use/click Free Help in the upper forum toolbar.

aaking3211

• Experience: Beginner
        « Reply #4 on: November 28, 2016, 07:58:26 PM »
        I was banned too. In a conversation with Quantos & Patio they were trolling another user and when I stuck up for the other user Quantos was pretty nasty he said hits guest?? with blood stained brick. They are both trolls and nasty to people. The user was looking for a quick solution but instead left upset . Having a look through here there seems to be a few problems with the same users, after confronting him about the awful comments and threats I was banned. Totally unfair as they got away with it. They should be banned and warned to treat others with respect. The fact is standing up for someone else made me a target of trolls and morons. That shouldn't be allowed and users like that need to be monitored, I don't know if he thinks he's gods gift but disrespecting others will bite you in the end, gonna leave it here as I've said my bit.. but anyone who thinks they are in the wrong for asking for advice shouldn't feel like that, the chatroom says help & support not join for nasty comments and trolling.

patio

• Genius
        • Maud' Dib
          • Yes
        • Experience: Beginner
        « Reply #5 on: November 28, 2016, 08:35:12 PM »
        Shame on you for dragging my name into this...i gave solid advice...it was ignored...and the convo spiralled into something i walked away from.

Keep your facts straight...

And sorry it went that way but i didn't participate.

patio.
        " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "