Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: What is the name of this video game ???  (Read 4510 times)

ShinobiX

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    What is the name of this video game ???
    « on: November 10, 2014, 06:37:47 AM »
    i have a question that is bugging me for a long time
    i used to have a side scrolling shooter game that had a blue butterfly for its logo
    the game had animals for its chapters and every chapter had three levels a morning , a dawn and a night level ( that is the boss level )
    the second chapter was armadilo ( cant remember the first one , sorry )
    the story was very simple and stupid . You are a man in your underwears and sleeping in your house until somebody shows up and BANG ! He/she blows your house so you come out and chase him
    sometimes you have to blow out the billboard of the picture of the boss and it will turn to your picture
    you could recruit some guys that grants you with new weapons and there was this phone booths for saving your game and when you kill a so.dier he would drop some coin and then with that money you could buy health from a machine and the health was in the shape of a yellow orb

please i need the name of the game thanks

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: What is the name of this video game ???
    « Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 10:38:01 AM »
    What platform was this game played on, and how long ago was this game played if a PC game and what OS etc?

ShinobiX

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
      Re: What is the name of this video game ???
      « Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 01:13:06 PM »
      The platform was windows and i can remember playing the game when the vista was very new

btw thanks for the re . I was thinking nobody is concerned about my question