Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: FPS(Bioshock infinite) Left click to fire malfunction  (Read 4389 times)

CyberAngel

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    FPS(Bioshock infinite) Left click to fire malfunction
    « on: December 24, 2014, 12:32:07 AM »
    I am having a rather debilitating problem, In bioshock infinite the first fight after finding the girl and escaping the....bird thing. My left click to fire function is malfunctioning it will fire randomly and sometimes work but othertimes not. I don't believe it is a hardware issue as the mouse works fine for every other game, but this has been a recurring issue that has presented itself in Fallout LoL and bioshock, Did i contract some weird Gamer targeted virus or something? or whats the deal?any ideas? i'm going to do a fresh install if i can't figure it out and post updates but id rather not have to do that. also i will record a video and post it so you can see more of what is wrong. Ok thanks.

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: FPS(Bioshock infinite) Left click to fire malfunction
    « Reply #1 on: December 24, 2014, 10:05:22 AM »
    what are you running for a computer... hardware specs or make/model etc, also are you running Windows 7 or instead 8 or 8.1?

I had some mouse issues with 8 and 8.1 and thats why i mentioned that. Have you also tried a different mouse to pinpoint whether its the computer or mouse acting up?

CyberAngel

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
      « Reply #2 on: December 24, 2014, 02:50:09 PM »
      Problem resolved, Thank you.

DaveLembke

Sage
      • Certifications: List
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Expert