Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Logitech mouse model 525 wireless will not highlight text boxes!  (Read 2786 times)

Rodan22

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    This is my third wireless mouse installed on three different computers (all windows systems). The computer with the issue is a Dell desktop that I have had since purchase in 2011. It had the original DELL mouse until this Saturday when I installed this new mouse. When I tried to register the product I couldn't get the mouse to highlight any of the text boxes.

I then replaced the Dell mouse and had the same problems, but was able to put the pointer over the box, hit select all and then left click and the curser showed the blinking vertical line ready for text. This would take several tries to get it to take. This morning, I uninstall the Logitech software driver, restarted and still no joy! I'm beginning to think there is another issue Windows 7 is the operating system and it has been acting up over the last couple of months. Any ideas? Thank you.

V/r