Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: My memory card from my camera doesn't work when I plug into computer!!  (Read 2491 times)

Hanama

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    I use a card reader and put a camera memory card in one of the slots and it had always worked. I plug it in my computer and it appears on the screen and I can convert vids/photos onto my computer. I even did it today and it worked but for some reason when I tried plugging it in my computer nothing happened. It didn't respond! I tried plugging in another computer, didn't work. Tried blowing in the slot to get rid of dust, didn't work. Tried cleaning the card, didn't work. Something wrong??? I literally did it earlier today and it worked but all of a sudden nothing's happening.  ??? :-\ :'( So now I can't upload an photos and vids from my camera.. Help!!

strollin

Adviser
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: My memory card from my camera doesn't work when I plug into computer!!
    « Reply #1 on: October 24, 2015, 08:23:31 AM »
    Does the card still work in the camera?

Hanama

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
      Re: My memory card from my camera doesn't work when I plug into computer!!
      « Reply #2 on: October 24, 2015, 04:15:54 PM »
      Does the card still work in the camera?

Yes. I can take photos and videos when the memory card is in with no problem.