Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Some programs automatically got uninstalled help pls  (Read 2911 times)

JoeKkerr

Topic Starter

Beginner

• Experience: Beginner
    Some programs automatically got uninstalled help pls
    « on: April 09, 2016, 12:03:05 AM »
    Win7 64 bit with AVG protection

Last night i played my game of dota 2 and went to sleep after some facebook , this morning i turned on the pc & saw i didnt had my primary browser firefox, the shortcut showed blank and when accessed it asked to be deleted as it was blank
    I pressed delete and reinstalled Firefox , few minutes later i clicked on start menu & to my surprise Steam, Audacity, Photoshop all were gone, i went to the installed folders but they werent there

Im on my way to reinstall those but i need to know why that happened, could someone please help me , i tried googling.
    Some people like my advice so much that they frame it on wall instead of using it !

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Some programs automatically got uninstalled help pls
    « Reply #1 on: April 09, 2016, 02:09:23 PM »
    Does anyone else have access to your computer who may have uninstalled them on you?

Any error messages when logging on? I have seen before a corrupt profile cause a default profile to load that is lacking and it gives you a temporary profile.

JoeKkerr

Topic Starter

Beginner

• Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #2 on: April 10, 2016, 12:05:25 AM »
      No one did...im the first one to turn on and off the pc
      Yea i get a error message at startup title says autoit error and inside that chromeax3 or something but this
      Was prevIling even before these...
      Today things are worse slowly all my system drivers are uninstalled im typing this from my tablet because
      My network adapter drivers are deleted constantly getting blue screen of death randomly.....y mouse and keyboard have decided to work randomly

The is is a fresh copy of windows i installed few months back
      Some people like my advice so much that they frame it on wall instead of using it !

DaveLembke

Sage
      • Certifications: List
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Expert
      « Reply #3 on: April 10, 2016, 11:30:49 AM »
      Degradation sounds like corruption where data is getting orphaned. Hard Drive might be ill. Do you have a image or system recovery media or original windows OS installation DVD to perform a clean build? Then run crystaldiskinfo to check hard drive health.http://crystalmark.info/download/index-e.html