Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: VIDEOS streaming from web LAGGING for a few seconds with a LOUD BUZZING NOISE  (Read 4312 times)

sirgilmour

Topic Starter

Beginner
  • Learning is the only way
    • www.maxartwurk.com
  • Experience: Experienced
I have Windows 7 ultimate 64bit with 8GB of ram on a ASUS P5E-VMHDMI pc, the graphics card is a Zotac Geforce GT 630.
I have had this problem for quite while i must admit, most likely on watching videos as they download. Usually after using iobit systemcare and deffragging, then rebootingm the issue is a bit contained until a few videos/hours/days later.
I i could know when the stutter is happening i would love to film or record the horrible noise, but it really is random, most likely until the file is finished downloading.
Any idea of a correction for this issue or what could be causing it?

DaveLembke

Sage
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Run MEMTEST86 and make sure your RAM is good, as well as run CRYSTALDISKINFO and make sure HDD is healthy. I had a system a while back have the same issue and it was RAM related. A friend of mine had a hard drive that was dying and it causes swap space paging issues with RAM and a similar problem.