Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Gaming PC's/Computer Parts in Ukraine  (Read 2976 times)

Enoshade

Topic Starter

Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    Gaming PC's/Computer Parts in Ukraine
    « on: November 12, 2017, 04:25:45 AM »
     Hello, does anybody know if it is possible to find a large selection of gaming-grade PC's anywhere in Ukraine? I haven't been able to find much in google, and the PC's that are recommended on different sites on the internet are not to be found anywhere. I was also considering building my own PC if it would be cheaper, so am also asking if it is possible to find good computer-parts around the same area.

Thank's for taking the time to read this, and perhaps answer.

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Gaming PC's/Computer Parts in Ukraine
    « Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 08:03:10 AM »
    Not familiar with Ukraine ... but Googling this might help.

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=hWIIWvOuMsWHmQG8x5PwAQ&q=computer+parts+in+ukraine&oq=computer+parts+in+ukraine&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i22i30k1.179.15730.0.16173.72.49.18.0.0.0.331.5987.1j30j5j2.39.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..17.54.5860.0..0j0i131k1.109.WdHJXo4vOP8

If your willing to take a risk in failure you can build your own. If you just want something out of the box working you can buy a prebuilt computer which may have a better warranty, but might come at a premium prebuilt vs building your own. Myself I have 30 years experience messing with computer electronics and so I rarely buy computers prebuilt that are desktop computers. Laptops I buy a laptop once every 3 or 4 years and buy one that is low cost and plenty of processing power for what i need, but i dont go out and buy a Core i7 for example for laptop, I will buy a Core i3 and in 3 or 4 years buy another one low cost in which after 3 or 4 years the laptop had its keys pretty heavily worn and a better low cost laptop is available. Mainly one with a better GPU. If I didnt game, I could use a laptop for about 10 years probably, but the games demand GPU processing power and so instead of buying a high end laptop I prefer buying cheap using it heavily and then buying another cheap laptop with better newer lower end CPU or APU which is plenty for the games, but only plan on using for 3 or 4 years before getting another.  With desktop computers its been 13 years since I bought a desktop computer. I have since built many buying parts or taking older systems and yanking the motherboards and installing newer motherboards and reusing case, power supply, and SATA drives to cut costs in newer faster desktop builds. With SSD's very affordable I also pair a smaller cheap SSD with a much larger HDD and this gives me speed and storage capacity and makes for low cost builds.  ;D