Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Drp Ship Electronics. Is it a Scam?  (Read 4809 times)

Geek-9pm

Topic Starter

Mastermind
  • Geek After Dark
    • Gekk9pm bnlog
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Drp Ship Electronics. Is it a Scam?
« on: November 20, 2017, 03:42:13 PM »
Use Google, Bing or your favorite search tool and look for:
Best Drop Ship for newcomers.

You will find lost of sites that claim they can help you. But notice that a lot of what u see are just Ads put into the search results bu Google or some other company.

Yes, Drop Shipping is a real thing, and millions of people do it from home and make money. But can you? Is it too late to start?

As for me, I have been trying, and I keep running into a brick wall.  :||x  :||x

Electronics is very hard to do.  The quality and price are all over the map. And China is really making it hard for anybody to compete on price alone.

Did you try a Google search? Did you notice that in one list a major player is no mentioned? Why? But yet another list mentions s the missing player, but omits another.

Guess why?
Right! The two or three big companies are working against each other. It turns out tht some of the minor players or children of the big guys. Or it looks like it.

So, I am about ready to give it up. It is getting to be a losing battle.

What do you think?  :(

Ssome credible links:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drop_shipping
This article is flawed, but it gives the idea. Look at the references an the bottom of the page.

A fulfillment service:
https://services.amazon.com/selling/getting-started.html
Amazon says you can sign up with them directly. We all know who Amazon is. You will have to complete with Amazon!  :o

Did you know Google has fulfillment service?
https://plus.google.com/+Southernfulfillment

Also check this out:
https://www.fastcompany.com/40474593/how-amazon-google-microsoft-and-ibm-sell-ai-as-a-service
Alphabet has two major divisions working on AI: Google Brain and DeepMind, which it acquired for $500 million in 2014. Both groups have worked on applying AI in healthcare, for example, which then allows Google Cloud to better serve businesses in that field. The company’s efforts in image recognition can become valuable for Airbus and other aerospace businesses that need to process and glean insights from large volumes of satellite imagery. All of Google’s work on Google Translate can now help any global business with a call center. Although most of the value in Google’s AI accrues to its own products and services, the company has stated that Google Cloud is one of its fastest-growing business units.

Amazon has a much more natural synergy between its AI efforts and how it can sell those initiatives to others via its industry-leading cloud computing service. As CEO Jeff Bezos wrote earlier this year in his letter to shareholders, “Much of what we do with machine learning happens beneath the surface . . . quietly but meaningfully improving core operations.” The examples Bezos cites include demand forecasting, fraud detection, and translations—all features that any business would value. As our feature on the Great AI War recounts, a sheriff’s department in Oregon pays Amazon about $6 a month to use Amazon’s facial-recognition service on an ongoing basis.
Click on link above for more about AI and online selling.   :-X

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: Drp Ship Electronics. Is it a Scam?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 03:45:49 PM »
Drop newcomers from your search...
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Geek-9pm

Topic Starter

Mastermind
  • Geek After Dark
    • Gekk9pm bnlog
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Re: Drp Ship Electronics. Is it a Scam?
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 12:54:42 AM »
Drop newcomers from your search...
Wow! I that just now.
Fewer words got less hits.
Still, too many choices.

I am open to suggestions.  One  of the things I want for myself is a new brass telegraph key. But I can not find a company that makes new ones. They just sell army surplus.  Twenty five years ago I had one.  But I lost the spring, so I was thinking about biking a new one and thought maybe other people also would want a brand new brass telegraph key. Very hard to find.  ???