Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Building advice  (Read 2521 times)

Michael9998

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Experience: Familiar
    Building advice
    « on: December 05, 2017, 10:15:13 AM »
    Hi there guys. So, I want to build a good gaming PC with an AMD graphic card that will run the latest games smoothly, and with a budget around 500-670. So, I need to know what the parts I need to build a gaming PC with an AMD graphic card. However, the games that I will play is Watch Dog 1, Watch Dog 2, GTA 5, Fallout 4, DayZ, Battle Ground, and also I will record the gameplay not going to live stream.

Thanks.
    « Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 10:29:42 AM by Michael9998 »

lostcoast

Hopeful
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: Building advice
    « Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 10:35:57 AM »
    Will you need just the computer or other things like monitor and such? Can you go higher in the price if it means gaming at higher detail?
    I am  Moderator of Computerhope Chat, for live help and assistance please use/click Free Help in the upper forum toolbar.

Michael9998

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 10:41:01 AM »
      Will you need just the computer or other things like monitor and such? Can you go higher in the price if it means gaming at higher detail?

Okay let's say 699-760 budget, and all I need is just a computer I will get the screen, keyboard, and other things later.

lostcoast

Hopeful
      « Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 11:00:04 AM »
       Would the parts be purchased in USA and delivered the same?
      I am  Moderator of Computerhope Chat, for live help and assistance please use/click Free Help in the upper forum toolbar.

lostcoast

Hopeful
      « Reply #4 on: December 05, 2017, 11:11:22 AM »
      This is what I would recommend minus the headset and keyboard/mouse   https://pcpartpicker.com/list/KPcfJV

It's not AMD and for good reason.

Michael9998

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2017, 11:12:04 AM »
        Would the parts be purchased in USA and delivered the same?

No, I will order the parts from USA and I will deliver it to the country I am in.