Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: New mmorpg game just out - free  (Read 3802 times)

Echo

Topic Starter

Beginner
  • Addicted to online games
    • Experience: Beginner
    New mmorpg game just out - free
    « on: January 07, 2006, 06:18:09 PM »

http://www.irthonline.com/forums/index.php?

Fantastic game with player free housing and alot of different mounts. Graphics are very good. they have both pvp civilizations and non pvp civilizations. Its not a level grinding game. Its skill based like UO with lots of differnet skills from swordsman to taming to smithing, inscription, weapon making, armor making, mining, basketweaving, healing, smithing so so many more. There are at the present time 2 ways to play this game. Sign up for the 14 day free trial to see if u like it, u have to wait for a cd key which takes no more than 5 days to deliver to you. Or you can buy the game online for 29.95. I bought the game. The devs are very interactive with the people on the forum...imho they are giving exceptional attention to the players and the game. As a matter of fact I was approched in game by a gm and was givin back my stuff that I acidently lost. Come and check it out and while your there and you decide to play please join UNTIE guild. *shamful plug* Hope to see you in game.
    Computer: Windows 7 ultimate/SP3,/680i lite Sli mobo/512MB DDR3 NVidia GeForce 9800 GTX/  (2GB kit (1GB x 2 Balistix 240-pin DIMM (ALIENWARE) (12/10 new hd)-seagate barracuda 7200.2 1 TB -7200rpm 32mbcache sata 3.0gb 3.5 Internal harddrive

Tricksta

Re: New mmorpg game just out - free
    « Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 07:06:03 PM »
    Is it like guild wars?

Echo

Topic Starter

Beginner
    • Addicted to online games
      • Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #2 on: January 08, 2006, 03:39:06 PM »
      Tricksta... No its nothing like Guild Wars
      Computer: Windows 7 ultimate/SP3,/680i lite Sli mobo/512MB DDR3 NVidia GeForce 9800 GTX/  (2GB kit (1GB x 2 Balistix 240-pin DIMM (ALIENWARE) (12/10 new hd)-seagate barracuda 7200.2 1 TB -7200rpm 32mbcache sata 3.0gb 3.5 Internal harddrive

lucofearl

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2006, 08:39:44 PM »
      ok, seems cool. ill check it out.