Software > Internet browsers

Google fonts not displaying in firefox

(1/3) > >>

Jackman5:
When I go to google fonts...no fonts are displayed...I also tried it in internet explorer, chrome, and edge with the same results

DaveLembke:
Well you got further than I did... I tried getting there from a work computer that allows access to google and it seems as the Edge browser I am at is out of date. But sharing the message I got here. Here is the URL I used:
https://fonts.google.com/

--- Quote ---(˚Δ˚)b

Your browser is not currently supported. Google Fonts works best on Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Safari.
--- End quote ---

Did you make sure that Firefox is the latest version?

I find it odd that its as if google itself in your screenshots is missing the fonts and that's why they are in red (x). You might have to contact Google Support on this.

DaveLembke:
Just looked back into this and its actually red ( +) symbols and not X's, and a count of 6.

Wonders if you need browser update. I would think clicking on the (+) might expand display a list of them, but unable to test from work on my break here.

Jackman5:
Thanks so much for looking at this.  This is weird.  I think it's my computer, as I'm getting this on all browsers.  I have two other computers that don't do this.  Firefox is up to date.  It's not google itself.  I changed the security sandbox thing through about:config so far, but again, I don't think it's firefox.  I don't have a noscript plugin or extention.  Did some housekeeping.  I have a v8...i7...so I'm still working on it.  Again, thanks for checking this out and for your response.

Jackman5:
I'm thinking that this thing happened after I was doing something with apache server and wamp server.  I may have been following an erroneous tutorial among the tutorials that I was using.  I since removed apache and wamp.  I'm thinking that this could be in the registry.  Any suggestions on a reliable registry tutorial?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version