Software > Computer games

Offline Free to play game suggestions - Windows 10 Laptop

(1/2) > >>

DaveLembke:
Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of ( "Legal" non-pirated ) free to play games that work offline and don't require internet connection to play. I am kind of bored with the games that I have that work offline and looking for something new to play. I figured I'd place this here to see if anyone has any suggestions as while a google search does show results of games, there may be some that are really good that dont show up in a search listing.

I play all sorts of games from Puzzle Games, RPG, FPS, Dungeon Crawlers, Turn Based, Simulation, Arcade, and so on.

The computer that will be playing the games is a Core i5 4xxx series CPU Laptop with 8GB RAM and Intel HD Graphics running Windows 10.

Coco767:
Hm. Team Fortress 2 is not really meant to be an offline game, but it does have a mode you can play with bots if you wish. So does CS-GO.

If you havent tried some visual novels such as DDLC, The Witch In The Forest, Dorakone, for a few examples. Theres different themed ones alternative to this. Suggest you try that genre out.

Also, havent been on the forums in at least a long while, so hello!

DaveLembke:
Welcome back to Computer Hope .... and the Team Fortress suggestion actually reminded me that I could actually set my Steam Account to playing some games offline as I have Team Fortress on Steam. Also going to check into the DDLC visual novel suggestion.

Coco767:
Do be careful, I forgot to list this in the original post. DDLC itself is a horror one, it does not seem like it at first but it is. While the other two examples are complete opposites.

Visual novels generally,  sometimes finding one you like can take a bit.

nebula900:
offline and free to play don't really go hand in hand. (unless we are taking about minesweeper  ;D). the devs need internet connectivity to monetize free to play games.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version