Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Acer Spin 5  (Read 2202 times)

murrdawg

Topic Starter

• Experience: Expert
    Acer Spin 5
    « on: January 17, 2021, 10:19:54 AM »
    I have an acer Aspire Spin 5 that I was replacing a hinge on the screen, but when I put it all back together (yes, everything is plugged in correctly), it wouldn't start. Instead, I get blinking amber battery light. I've tried resetting the battery, and plugged it in, still won't start. Even unplugged, I try to turn it on and I get an LED code of 2 blinks, then a pause, then 1 blink. I do have a video of it but can't attach it here for viewing. Any ideas what else it could be?

Mr_Patton

Rookie

• Experience: Beginner
      Re: Acer Spin 5
      « Reply #1 on: January 26, 2021, 12:40:22 AM »
      It's hard to pin point the exact issue because a single cable break or improper connection could be causing the issue.

Other issues could be moisture or static electricity build up. Better getting checked it up by a laptop technician

nickthomson1103 is right. If you're sure that everything is plugged in correctly, that it simply can be the cable damage. It's better to take your laptop to service, where a technician can test every component and say where the problem is.