Microsoft > Windows 10 and 11

Telegram for Desktop is less than perfect

(1/1)

Sebastian42:
Telegram for Desktop is a wonderful communication application that I would not swap for another; however there are two irritations which I would like to be removed. It involves disabling the tools for Attachments and for Emojs that are at the left and right ends of the text entry bar. The reason I want them disabled is not just because I personally have no use for them, but because I am constantly activating them inadvertently, when I edit out the mistakes I made in the first draft of my message, and then I have to close the unwanted opened windows. The publishers who update the app EXTREMELY frequently should be the ones to give me the advice I need, but their first response was based on a misunderstanding, and when I corrected that, they did not respond again. I have been told that the code is accessible and so one can make one's own version - with those two tools disabled or removed, IF ONE IS ABLE TO CODE - something that is way beyond me. Maybe someone in the forum is interested and capable ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version