Microsoft > Windows 10 and 11

error messages

(1/1)

jogee:
Not sure where to post this issue. I am getting different messages of bad image and installation issues. I have tried all kinds of suggestions, but none have worked. The scannow only goes to 10% and resource operation could not be done. Windows came preinstalled so I have no original disk and no restore points. I am able to download but not install anything. Many programs do not work, including the printer and I cannot update anything.
One of the errors I think is causing the problem is the system32ntmarta.dll. The only recent win update was about 4-5 days before this started so I'm not sure if this could be a problem. I don't want to make things worse so I'm open to any suggestions you may have.

Lisa_maree:
Hi

I suspect you have a hardware issue like faulty memory or a failing hard drive. Did the computer come with any diagnostic tools built in? Most Dell or HP's do. If so i would run the diagnostics and see if anything is failing.

If you can still run programs i.e windows is still starting you could run speccy and publish a report coping the url link to a post here.
Or some hardware details would also help   

Quantos:
Jogee, are your personal files backed up?

If they are then I would suggest trying a fresh installation of Windows.
If they aren't backed up then I would suggest trying a repair installation of Windows.

P.S. - LM, he can download but not install.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version