Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: writing info onto a CD-RW disk  (Read 4170 times)

Jodi

writing info onto a CD-RW disk
« on: August 18, 2004, 10:24:15 PM »
Hello- I just tried to save something to a disk (a game) for the first time and I can pull it up off of my computer but I don't know if I will be able to everywhere else??  I had a pop-up say that I have items waiting to be written to the cd, but they are coming up off of the my computer drive D and I can play them?? when I try to write them onto the disk the wizard stops and says I can't use the disk.  but I have CD-RW disks, and I can open them I just keep getting the pop-up.  What do I need to do??? Please Help!!! -jodi    

merlin_2

Re: writing info onto a CD-RW disk
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2004, 11:55:38 PM »
what game disk ps2? what burning progam? normally when you are trying to clone a disk you do this load the disk in the cdrom drive hit the shift key to prevent auto-run load the cd/rw blank disk   options are to burn it as data or drag and drop it...and should you need to update your burning software at any time >http://www.cdmediaworld.com/hardware/cdrom/cd_cd-writer_software_updates.shtml
« Last Edit: August 18, 2004, 11:57:07 PM by merlin_2 »