Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Wacom Graphire 3 Drawing Tablet  (Read 3051 times)

Doxigrafix

Wacom Graphire 3 Drawing Tablet
« on: March 22, 2006, 07:57:12 PM »
My Wacom Graphire 3 6x8 tablet has been acting funny and I don't know why. It is 3 years old and out of warranty. It will select everything- even when I am not selecting anything- and won't unselect until I left-click with the mouse (the regular mouse, not the one that came with the tablet. I never use that), and sometimes it just won't work at all. I've tried adjusting the sensitivity and it didn't help. If I change it to make it less sensitive, then it doesn't work at all. I tried uninstalling the driver and installing a new one, and that didn't help either. I even tried going back to an old driver, and that didn't help either. And finally, I did a virus check, spyware checks, and defragged my hard drive, and also uninstalled and reinstalled Word, which seems to be where it's having the most problems (although every program is affected; I use it with everything, way more than I use the mouse), and nothing has done any good. I looked all over the Wacom website for help and the only thing I found in the FAQs that might be similar said to contact Wacom about "recalibrating the tablet". However, it only covers the more expensive Intuos tablets, not the Graphire tablets. I'm out of ideas and getting upset. My Wacom tablet is my very favorite piece of hardware; I simply can't get by without it, and it's not like I can afford another one!

I emailed Wacom and have not heard back yet.
:-?