Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: picture help  (Read 2753 times)

packerfan

picture help
« on: May 24, 2006, 09:04:40 PM »
hello, is there anyway to putpictures on a dvd that i put on my hrd drive. i took vacation pics from my digital camera and downloaded them to computer and then deleted off of camera. when i put them back onto sd card in camera i wasn't able to view them and i want to show family asa slide show on tv? any ideas? thanks

that10pin

Rookie
    Re: picture help
    « Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 09:54:39 PM »
     :-/For  some reason which I don't know either, when you drag a photo back onto your piture card they won't show up on your camera. Make a data disc and burn photo's onto it and then you will be able to put them into a CD player and view them on your television.

packerfan

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 11:34:18 PM »
    i did make a cd and i think my cd/dvd player i too old because when i put it in i get data disk error and the pics won't show up?

Rob Pomeroy

Prodigy

• Systems Architect
      • Me
    • Experience: Expert
    « Reply #3 on: May 25, 2006, 01:58:31 AM »
    Do you know anything about your DVD drive?  Any specs?  What media are you using?  What burning software?
    Only able to visit the forums sporadically, sorry.

Geek & Dummy - honest news, reviews and howtos

soybean

Genius
    • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    « Reply #4 on: May 25, 2006, 09:43:29 AM »
    You might get some help on determining why you can't copy photos from your computer back to your camera by visiting http://www.dpreview.com/.  They have forums for all major camera makes.  

Regarding burning photos to CD, what software are you using?  I have Nero Express 6.6.  It has a specific menu item for videos/pictures.  I don't know whether this indicates creating a Data disc would not work for photos, but that may be the case.