Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: going to sleep screen keeps coming out!!!!help  (Read 2095 times)

sorry99

going to sleep screen keeps coming out!!!!help
« on: June 18, 2006, 08:52:57 AM »
i need help,my computer keeps coming going to sleep screen and the screen just shuts down but the cpu is still working the only thing i could do is to off the switch and on again....please help me any body email me at [email protected]  very desperate now...i cannot use com for more than 10mins without the screen going to sleep...
my computer is windows xp pentium4 512mb sdram(2 256mb sdram)
graphic card is tornado fx geforce5500 256mb ram(kinda old...lol...anyway thats not the point :-[) service pack 2 2.8ghz i don't know anymore details sorry ...not very good at computer...but i wish anybody can help me out thx alot(the sleep screen i am talking about is the one when you turn off the computer the screen will turn black and a white box with "going to sleep" words in it and then screen will just shut down)thats the screen i am talking about....pls i really need your help
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 09:01:03 AM by sorry99 »

GX1_Man

Re: going to sleep screen keeps coming out!!!!help
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2006, 09:11:43 AM »
Sorry, you need to post specifics about the computer and what "sleep screen" you are referring to. Borrow someone else's computer if needed.