Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: speaker or sound card problem  (Read 1987 times)

person_with_probs

speaker or sound card problem
« on: September 24, 2006, 12:52:20 AM »
Hi everyone who is on this website. Im having real troubles with my speakers or it could be my soundcard my cousin says. My left speaker comes out distorted when it is turned up, BUT i can turn it down and it will be fine. But this is not the problem. I do alot of recording with my computer with a program called acid sony music studio 5.0. So whenever i record, two bars come up and shows how much sound is coming out, but the left bar does not show anysound at all and the right one is a tiny little bit. I got new speakers but the problem still exists.

Is there anyway i can fix this quickly and without having to get another soundcard, or anything you can suggest?
Any help would be greatly appreciated and you will be a hero if you could fix it!  :)

Raptor

Re: speaker or sound card problem
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2006, 04:37:32 AM »
Test the speakers on another system and reinstall the soundcard drivers.

person_with_probs

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2006, 06:38:20 AM »
Um ..Im sorry I dont know what you mean...like im not a real computer know it all.. :-[ You think you could explain a little different to me?

Neil

Expert
  • Fear me Track. Noone can escape my wrath.
    « Reply #3 on: September 24, 2006, 07:36:42 AM »
    Unplug the speaker, pick them up, walk/drive/fly/teleport to another computer, plug them in, see if they work  ::)