Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Driver For Gateway Wireless Optical Mouse  (Read 4257 times)

corndale

Topic Starter

Beginner
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    Driver For Gateway Wireless Optical Mouse
    « on: April 18, 2007, 09:52:12 AM »
    I picked up a Gateway wireless optical mouse, Model # MR-0350T, with a receiver Model # RR-0403U, at a computer show.  When I connected the receiver to my USB port, my computer began the new hardware recognition process. I realized I did not have 2 AA batteries for the mouse and aborted the installation process.  After I picked up and installed the batteries and reconnected to receiver to the USB port, the new hardware process did not automatically commence.  The light on the mouse is lit.  However, I cannot get the mouse to function.  I do not see it in Device Manager, and have not been able to find a way to install it.  I tried dicsonnecting the receiver, rebooting and reconnecting the receiver, without success.  Apparently, I must obtain the specific driver for this mouse in order for it to function.  The Gateway site does not have a driver for this mouse.  Does anyone know who manufactures this mouse for Gateway, and where I can get the driver?  My OS is XP Professional.

Raptor

Re: Driver For Gateway Wireless Optical Mouse
    « Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 12:01:01 PM »
    Run the new hardware wizard or use the 'display hidden entries' in Device Manager.