Software > Computer programming

Python - Cannot download py2exe module

(1/1)

Corrosive:
Hello all. Just wondering if anyone actually has a copy of the py2exe program for compiling Python code?

I've tried most of the mirrors at it's Sourceforge site (the only place it's distributed, apparently), the closest mirror to me (Heanet, Ireland) gives me a generic "File Not Found" error, and the rest give me Sourceforge's own error at the top of the page.

The exact file I need is "py2exe-0.5.4.win32-py2.3.exe" and the download link at the official site is here:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/py2exe/py2exe-0.5.4.win32-py2.3.exe?download

If anyone has it, could you email it to me please? (PM me and I'll tell you my email addy) Or is there another place it's avaliable? I'm in no rush and it isn't all that big a deal really. Any help would really be appreciated though!  ;D

shield:
....why not just do a google search on python.... try another URL???

Corrosive:
But as I described, the only source the makers are using to distribute the module is via Sourceforge, presumably so they can get more accurate data on the number downloads.

I did actually do a search for it. Most either went to the homepage for py2exe, some went directly to Sourceforge, the rest were dead.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version