Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Out of Office Assistant Help  (Read 3034 times)

Drabert

Out of Office Assistant Help
« on: June 04, 2007, 11:02:35 AM »
I searched around but could not find anything that could help me.  When i click on my out of office assistant on my computer it says "You are currently working offline.  To use this command you must go online and connect to the Microsoft Exchange Server."  The problem is that i am already connected.  It says connected down in the bottom right corner and i can send and recieve emails just fine.  To make matters more interesting, when i go to another computer around my work, it will work just fine.  I am wondering if it has something to do with the installation of outlook on my computer.  I have tried to reinstall outlook but that isnt helping either.  Can anyone assist me with this? Anyone see this happen before?

I really appreciate the help!

Eric Drabert

Calum

• Egghead

• Yes
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: Out of Office Assistant Help
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 11:05:57 AM »
In Outlook, click File, then if Work Offline is checked, click it to uncheck it.

Drabert

Re: Out of Office Assistant Help
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 01:35:26 PM »
its not checked... it shows that im working online... the online time i get something different is when i try to click on the out of office assistant or the rules and alerts... thanks for the quick response :)