Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Resolved: How can I move split bar in window without mouse?  (Read 2553 times)

KA3AKOB

There are many hotkeys described in MSDN and in other pages how to make good use a lot of windows controls. But I didn't found how to move the split bar dividing Folders and file list in Windiows Explorer. The split bar is a very often used control in a lot of programs but how can we use it without mouse, with the help of keyboard only?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 11:33:39 PM by Zylstra »

KA3AKOB

Re: How can I move split bar in window without mouse?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 01:33:03 AM »
I have found the reply myself. Excuse me for the hasty question. The method is to switch on the mode to control the mouse pointer with the help of keyboard: LeftShift+LeftAlt+NumLock. Select the mode of control the mose pointer. Then with the help of numeric pad and move the mouse pointer to the splitter bar. The pointer changes his view to the double ended arrow and the button "0" ( or the "Ins") emulate the hold down left buttton of the mouse. Enjoy the split bar position!

Thanks for all!
Sincerely yours,
Sergey Kazakov,
Saint-Petersburg,
Russia.

Zylstra

• Hacker

• The Techinator!
    • Yes
    • Technology News and Information
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
Re: Resolved: How can I move split bar in window without mouse?
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 11:34:12 PM »
Topic marked as Resolved

Thank you for using ComputerHope
Feel free to come back for any further help