Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Worksheet Printing in Excel 2007  (Read 2266 times)

Nanette

Worksheet Printing in Excel 2007
« on: August 04, 2007, 02:44:18 AM »
 ::)I am not new to Excel but am having a mind glitch.  I have created a worksheet in Excel 2000.  I do not want the form to print.  I want to set it as a background, type in my information but only have the information print on a pre-printed form.  I do not want the form to print.  Also with the form protected can I hit the "all clear" and only have the information deleted not the form?  I have tried to set it as background and to stop the background from printing but it will not allow me to do this.  Maybe I am telling it to do the wrong thing.  Boy do I need help.  It is driving me nuts.  Thank you for your help.

Nanette

I created the form as a spreadsheet and saved as a template.   I believe when you save it as a template it saves it as a workbook.  My problem is that  I am unable to set it as an on-screen form only.  I have used the help on the windows program but it does not tell me how to do it.  Is it possible in Windows Excel 2000 to save it as an on-screen form only?

Thank you
Nanette
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 12:41:59 PM by Nanette »

soybean

Genius
  • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: Worksheet Printing in Excel 2007
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 08:34:40 AM »
How did create the form?  Is it a "data form" or a "worksheet form"?