Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Does Microsoft Outlook have a Auto-Send?  (Read 1860 times)

ehickman

Does Microsoft Outlook have a Auto-Send?
« on: August 23, 2007, 01:24:44 PM »
This issue is driving me nuts and I was wondering if anyone out there knows what to do....

Here is the issue I have. I am trying to get Outlook to send a message to "user c" when "user b" gets an email from "user a". Here is a better example: Our reps out in the field send an email to a "centralized email address" it then moves that email to the public folder, (here's my issue->) I need an email automatically sent to the in house agents letting them know that there is an email waiting for them at in the public folder. Now you may wonder "Why not just send it to the agent?" We don't want them to "accidentally" delete the email.

I see in the outlook rules there is an option for an auto reply back like "Hey, thanks for the email." But I don't see an optionto send a "Hey yo, youse got a email waitn' for ya!" to the agent. I tired to Bcc the in house agent on the reply back, but outlook didn't like that.