Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Outlook Pop Account View  (Read 2236 times)

Lubricant_Larry

Outlook Pop Account View
« on: September 18, 2007, 07:17:13 AM »
Hi
I've got an Outlook account that has 185 email addresses (i know that's a lot) and i've set up 2 other PC's at other locations to be able to read my email.
I've managed to find a way to copy the Outlook registry key from the main PC to the 2 others to save me having to set up and configure all the accounts again but i've hit a problem.
When i want to send a new email and i click on the accounts tab to select which account i want it sent from it only shows about 2 thirds of the list on one of the PC's.
The 2 PC's that show ok are running Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007 so i don't think it's a version issue.
All of the accounts are actually there but they just won't show.
Is there any kind of registry setting that blocks this or can anyone point me in the right direction.
I've tried to find any significant differences between the 3 PC's but can't see anything obvious.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

soybean

Genius
  • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: Outlook Pop Account View
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 07:58:55 AM »
I've got an Outlook account that has 185 email addresses
Let's be perfectly clear on this.  You have 185 email ACCOUNTS set up in Outlook, not 185 addresses in the address book.  Is that right?  I'm asking because I can't imagine why anyone would need 185 email accounts or how they would even manage that many accounts.