Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Poll

Which is better Portal or Half Life 2

Portal
0 (0%)
Half Life 2
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 29, 2008, 07:42:49 AM

Author Topic: Portal or Half Life 2  (Read 3512 times)

macdad-

Topic Starter

Expert

Portal or Half Life 2
    « on: January 19, 2008, 07:42:49 AM »
    Everyone i have been watching videos on youtube about Portal and Half Life 2.

both of these games have the same storyline. But portal doesnt have all the weapons u can get in Half life 2 unless you code them in using portal's script editor. Yet portal allows you to make your own custom maps using script editor once again. Everyone tell me which is better and why.
    If you dont know DOS, you dont know Windows...

Thats why Bill Gates created the Windows NT Family.

Soviet_Genius

Re: Portal or Half Life 2
    « Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 09:58:16 AM »
    both of these games have the same storyline.
    Not really........
    Portal is a great game, but it's just WAY too short. Half-Life 2 is also a very fun game. Just get the orange box, It has both games, and episode 1 and 2, and some other stuff.

macdad-

Topic Starter

Expert

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 10:06:59 AM »
      i know the dont exactly have the same storyline but the original portal gun was created in Half Life 1
      If you dont know DOS, you dont know Windows...

Thats why Bill Gates created the Windows NT Family.

scooterpickleman

Beginner

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 05:03:05 PM »
        they dont have the same storylines lol. they are in the same game universe and there are connections between the two games. strong connections but the stories are completly different fist of all. you play as two different characters in the games, and portal is almost a different genre of game anyways. i dont know why you are debating them anyways you should just get the orange box. jeepers. ad any true half life fan would get them both lol thats why the orange box was made lol. and they both are by far some of the best games out there.