Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Attachments not received from one email address only  (Read 2501 times)

Spencer

Attachments not received from one email address only
« on: January 22, 2008, 03:21:47 PM »
I am unable to send attachments from my work email account to my home email. This seems to be from my email specifically as other users in the company can send emails with attachments to my home account with no problem.  Both email accounts are using Microsoft Outlook. When I send an email from my work account to my home account there is no attachment but the email text is there. Also, the size of the email in my home account is the same as the size of the attachment, even though the attachment is not there, e.g. if I send an email from work that has a 3Mb attachment, the email that I receive at home is 3Mb but with no attachment. If I send an attachment to anyone else's email address they receive it as normal.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: Attachments not received from one email address only
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 09:21:31 AM »
Some/most workplaces block this ability on their workstations....check with the IT dept.
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "