Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Enter the Matrix Problems  (Read 3363 times)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Enter the Matrix Problems
    « on: February 27, 2008, 02:42:44 PM »
    Pentium 4 Socket 478, BioStar Board P4M80-M4, DDR RAM 1 GB, SATA Drives 160 GB 300 GB, HDA Digital X Mystique 7.1 Gold, Radeoon X 1300.

I installed The Matrix on my system an when I run it the intro is all distorred.  I already tried it with an with out the patch and I updated my video card driver.  I am able to get into the game its self and change the options.  I tried useing two of the differnt settings before the game loaded but it did seem to have changed the intro and the rest of the movies in the game.  I also tired installing the code from here http://www.cccp-project.net/download.php?type=cccp  Know the clips I see are going slower then the sound.  Help!?
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres