Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Is there any tool that can let me save the whole html page as an image?  (Read 2339 times)

kwfine

Topic Starter

Intermediate
    Good evening all!

I am looking for a tool to save my unofficial academic result displayed in HTML format as an image, like .jpg or .gif.
    I can make request for an offical transcript, but it will cost me US $30 to do so.

Could you help me please?

soybean

Genius
    • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Well, try simply doing a screen print, pasting it into Paint (you'll find it in Start, All Programs, Accessories), and saving as a .jpg or .gif file.  To do a screen print of a web page, hit Alt + Print Screen, with your web page being the active window.  Then, open Paint and paste. 

If the web page showing your transcript data can be fully captured with a screen print, another option is "printing" the page to a PDF file.  Then, you can view that file in Adobe Reader or another PDF reader, and print it.  I'll suggest PrimoPDF for this.  PrimoPDF is a free tool for high-quality PDF creation.

However, I think you need to verify that any printout you produce from the website will be accepted as an official transcript.  And, if so, what about just printing the web page?