Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Compaq Presario CD ROM Drivers. Os Windows 95.  (Read 5358 times)

frannze

Compaq Presario CD ROM Drivers. Os Windows 95.
« on: March 27, 2008, 06:18:23 AM »

I bought a used Compaq Presario 1210 laptop with Wins 95 installed and updated the Net Framework and Winsock for Windows 95 yesterday, and cleaned the junk left on it by the previous owner using CleanUp for Wins 95. In the process of doing this the drivers for the internal CD ROM  were deleted permanently, or so it appears. After  fruitless searching system folders, etc, I have given up. I need to download and reinstall the drivers, but I don't know the type required.  The serial no on the CD tray is MRN403 K79-132190.  This is all the details I have. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.
 Thanks frank Hynes.

squall_01

Prodigy

Re: Compaq Presario CD ROM Drivers. Os Windows 95.
    « Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 10:00:24 AM »
    Did you try the website?
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres