Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Dads Dell Dimension 4100  (Read 3627 times)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Dads Dell Dimension 4100
    « on: March 29, 2008, 09:05:04 AM »
    I replaced the CPU an Booted it up.  It gives me an error code on the back ABC are green an D is yellow.  I changed the AGP and it didnt fix anything.
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Dias de verano

Re: Dads Dell Dimension 4100
    « Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 09:22:42 AM »

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 10:00:48 AM »
      I did,  The mb is bad or seems to be didnt know if anyone could firgure out any other reasons other then this.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 10:39:19 AM »
        What are some reasonable places to get boards for these?

Aegis

Expert

• Yes
          • Yes
          • Brian's Mess Of A Web Page
        • Experience: Experienced
        « Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 10:45:09 AM »
        Did you put the original CPU back in?  Were you replacing just to upgrade, or did the original stop working?

"For you, a thousand times over." - "The Kite Runner"

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2008, 07:10:18 PM »
          Yes, Replacing, Stoped I suppose ESD

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2008, 06:22:58 AM »
            ANy places where I can get reasonably priced boards?

street1 (RIP)

• R.I.P.

• Egghead

• I Triple Dog Dare You!!! LOL
              • Obituary
            • Experience: Beginner
            « Reply #7 on: March 30, 2008, 06:38:40 AM »
            ANy places where I can get reasonably priced boards?

LookHere
            Sorry,The USA has ruined the language The United Kingdom loaned us. We do our best not to type gibberish. I Hope you can forgive us.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2008, 05:12:29 AM »
              I feel peachy, I was going threw some parts to see if I could fix my gaming pc when I pulled out a pent 3 solted that I took out of an old pc.  I looked an it said 370 an I'm like it could be.  It is but how do you tell what speed they run at?  Anything on the chip to tell you?  Also, Thanks street1  but I was hoping for something lower then 49 dollars in case that I have to get to differnt boards aside from this one.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2008, 09:42:33 AM »
                Its a 550 MHZ, However I have to get just one board but thanks to those that helped.

street1 (RIP)

• R.I.P.

• Egghead

• I Triple Dog Dare You!!! LOL
                  • Obituary
                • Experience: Beginner
                « Reply #10 on: April 01, 2008, 05:20:22 AM »
                -------->Cheaper<------

You know Slotted Pentium III and PPGA,or FCPGA are all different right ?
                Sorry,The USA has ruined the language The United Kingdom loaned us. We do our best not to type gibberish. I Hope you can forgive us.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2008, 05:32:00 AM »
                  I dont like e-bay. yes however its the same socket an both are PGA