Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Dissapearing Icons in XP Taskbar  (Read 2287 times)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Dissapearing Icons in XP Taskbar
    « on: April 17, 2008, 09:37:33 AM »
    I have a dell dimension 2350 an has mostly all the latest updates.  The thing is that when it boots up all my icons dont show up near the clock even if I have a USB drive connected it wont show up.  So I can't eject them unless I have a San disk pluged in.  But it will only show the usbs are connected an thats it.
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

cryhelp

Hopeful
    • Only the educated are free=Epictetus
      Re: Dissapearing Icons in XP Taskbar
      « Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 11:00:27 AM »
      support.microsoft.com/kb/321213
      "Training is everything. The peach was once a bitter almond; cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education"  Mark Twain

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Re: Dissapearing Icons in XP Taskbar
        « Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 11:46:27 AM »
        Okay I'll try that.
        Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres