Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Epson - "Page Not Printed or Multi-Page Error" message??  (Read 7721 times)

chad

Topic Starter

Intermediate
  • Woo Woo
    I'm having much frustration with my Epson CX3700 and this horrible error message... "Page not printed or Multi-Page error" - this occurs when using Publisher and printing only one page documents!

I have ensured only one page is there to print, and even if I select - print only page 1, or print only current page, I still receive this error message! Then that annoying little red light on the CX3700 starts to blink blink blink and to get another page out of it I must shut it down, wait, turn it on, and wait, and print ONE page again!!!! aarrghhhhh....

Has anyone encountered this? I am guessing there is a setting somewhere I can change to end this pain but despite my searching and testing (and killing trees in the meantime)  I cannot stop it doing this.

One page documents in other programs print fine, as do multi-page documents.

I would really really appreciate any feedback on this one! Thanks...

tadx

• Experience: Familiar
      Re: Epson - "Page Not Printed or Multi-Page Error" message??
      « Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 01:47:09 AM »
      I have the exact same problem on my epson SX130. Anyone found a solution yet?