Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: MSN Hacked? PLz Help  (Read 2020 times)

Echo

Topic Starter

Beginner
  • Addicted to online games
    • Experience: Beginner
    MSN Hacked? PLz Help
    « on: June 18, 2008, 04:49:25 AM »
    Ive got a situation going on either in my computer or msn hotmail.  All my emails  that I have sent to people in the last mouth r being sent to a friend of mine. It seems someone is spying on me.  But how is this done? I have scanned my pc with Norton 2007 and spybot and both programs have found nothing. Is there anything I can do to stop this? Is it just my 1 msn thats been comprimised? If I make a new msn do these people see everything I do too? Are they in my pc or just msn? I dont no how they r doing this and i really dont want to no I just want to feel safe.

PS I checked my windows firewall they r on.
    Computer: Windows 7 ultimate/SP3,/680i lite Sli mobo/512MB DDR3 NVidia GeForce 9800 GTX/  (2GB kit (1GB x 2 Balistix 240-pin DIMM (ALIENWARE) (12/10 new hd)-seagate barracuda 7200.2 1 TB -7200rpm 32mbcache sata 3.0gb 3.5 Internal harddrive

Ivy

Re: MSN Hacked? PLz Help
    « Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 04:53:53 AM »
    Go to This section, and make a new topic (just copy and paste what you have said here, They'll have a look at your HJT log, First you just go and post the topic there till I' tell you what more you can do untill Broni or Evilfantasy come.

Its gonna be just fine :)

Ivy

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 05:07:22 AM »
    Also Change your password to that particular email account till your computer is checked.

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
    • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • BC-Programming.com
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Beginner
    « Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 08:32:03 AM »
    Also Change your password to that particular email account till your computer is checked.

lol, this should have been the FIRST step- although I suppose if a keylogger has found their way onto the comp any new password could be compromised...

considering it is probably just someone that knows their password- I don't understand why spyware is always the first thing suspected when somebody's personal information is discovered by a third party. We always forget about the times we sign-in in public places, at friends houses, etc...
    I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

Ivy

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 01:06:06 PM »
    lol, this should have been the FIRST step- although I suppose if a keylogger has found their way onto the comp any new password could be compromised...

Thats the reason why I wanted her to make a new topic first !!!! Cause the changed password can be taken again by the keylogger, and its not advisable to alarm a person unless one is sure about it.

I don't understand why spyware is always the first thing suspected when somebody's personal information is discovered by a third party.

If you have any personal questions and doubts about things such as the one mentioned above by you, you should start a new topic and discuss it, its always nice to clear your personal doubts elsewhere but not in someone else's thread like you did here. And don't discuss it here any further , thanks :)