Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Webinar/Online Training software  (Read 2375 times)

RichardGascoigne

Topic Starter

Starter

Webinar/Online Training software
    « on: July 15, 2008, 07:48:42 AM »
    Has anyone come across software that will allow me to run training sessions to multiple sites from my HQ that won't cost me the earth? I have no problem in the end user paying some sort of fee as their value would be in the 'free' training that is being offered.

Most applications/service providers seem to charge a fortune on the premise that it reduces site visits for sales people. Which is tosh if you simply want to service your existing customers with training - as in my case.

Any help would be appreciated.

With thanks

Richard
    Richard

ljklepfer

Re: Webinar/Online Training software
    « Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 08:56:19 AM »
    Hi Richard,
    I've used Go To Meeting to hold training sessions for my clients. It's Citrix-based so it works with all browsers, and as tools go, it's reasonably priced.

A professional association I belong too uses AccuConference to hold webinars. I'm not sure how much their fee is, but professional associations don't have a lot of money to spend, usually.

I'm not affiliated with either company associated with these tools. I'm a training consultant who must help my clients determine appropriate strategies to accomplish their training goals.

Hope this helps.
    Regards,
    Lori Klepfer