Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Free Paid Software.  (Read 3162 times)

Google

Topic Starter

Mentor

• Certifications: List
    • Experience: Experienced
    Free Paid Software.
    « on: July 31, 2008, 09:53:54 PM »
    ;D Many of you have probably heard of this, but for those who havn't here is a website that gives away a free paid software everyday.

The software that they are giving away is changed everyday, So book mark the site and check it everyday. You never know when you'll come across something you're looking for!!

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

Success Stories:
    Mr. Google's:
    I had been looking for a good free DVD ripper for about 2 months, when all of a sudden, I went to my favourite bookmarked site, and there it was-Xilisoft Platinum DVD ripper!! I downloaded it and have ben using it ever since!! ;D ;D

Now we need some more sucess stories :D......

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: Free Paid Software.
    « Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 10:06:07 PM »
    Yeah, I visit that site every day but I only have about one or two things.

Google

Topic Starter

Mentor

• Experience: Experienced
      « Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 08:17:55 AM »
      Yeah, I visit that site every day but I only have about one or two things.

Yea, but it's worth it. You never know what you'll find!! ;D ;D

nothlit

Intermediate

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 01:43:42 PM »
        Thanks for the link :) looks like an integrity site.

I do have a question for those that know or more of a confirmation ... assuming you don't install it by the time the software is no longer free you won't be able to install it? I noticed that the *.exe file is checking there website before installation.

Assuming the above is true one would probably not want to format the computer either after installation is complete as they wouldn't be able to reinstall.

Dias de verano

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 02:19:09 PM »
        I do have a question for those that know or more of a confirmation ... assuming you don't install it by the time the software is no longer free you won't be able to install it? I noticed that the *.exe file is checking there website before installation.

Assuming the above is true one would probably not want to format the computer either after installation is complete as they wouldn't be able to reinstall.

The software must be installed the same day it is downloaded, or you are required to pay for it. It's not freeware, it's crippleware. You HAVE to install the software within the 24hrs or it won't ever install. If you need to uninstall it and reinstall it, it won't ever install again.