Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Box flashing on screen too fast to read  (Read 3152 times)

Beeps

Box flashing on screen too fast to read
« on: March 05, 2005, 12:02:42 PM »
Help! I suspect my HD is crashing... again.  >:( I keep getting some type of a box flash on my screen... it has a blue header and is a black box, looks like a DOS command or something in the blue header. But, it flashes so fast sometimes I can't see anything at all, and sometimes I can see enough to see the blue header and black box. I think the blue header has a DOS command, or an address in it (maybe something like D:\volume ??). I can't really read what the header says, it is just too fast. I don't see anything in the box. Any suggestions, thoughts? I did a virus scan, ad scan, spyware scan this morning and had no viruses or ads, a few things came up on the spybot scan but I have gotten rid of them, rebooted and the same problem. Have also deleted all cookies and temp internet files and still the same problem. Again, any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. Has happened 2 times in the length of time it has taken me to type this, and I type pretty fast. Thx.

merlin_2

Re: Box flashing on screen too fast to read
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2005, 04:24:14 PM »
maybe the bLaster worm.............this happens on boot up yes......try a removal tool.........on this site we have one .......have butchers.....<l@@K>