Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Saving video settings  (Read 2791 times)

eastcoastfun

Saving video settings
« on: March 08, 2005, 07:53:43 PM »
I'm running XP professional and have changed the video setting to the larger setting but when my daughter logs on to her sight she wants to make it smaller. Does anyone know how to save these settings as we have to keep adjusting them at log on as they don't seem to save them in each profile. It also moves all the icons around each time we adjust the video setting.
Thanx

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

Re: Saving video settings
    « Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 10:18:59 PM »
    eastcoastfun.....Well probably the best way would be to create a user account for your daughter......that way she can have her desktop set up as she wants it ......You of course would be the administrator and your desktop would be as you want it to be .......

Go into control panel and select USER ACCOUNTS ....then set it up from there .

Hope this helps you

dl65  ::)
    « Last Edit: March 08, 2005, 10:19:38 PM by dl65 »
    If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.

eastcoastfun

Re: Saving video settings
    « Reply #2 on: March 09, 2005, 08:54:05 PM »
    Thanks but i tried that already and it still doesn't save the video display settings. I guess when you change the resolution settings there is no way to save it to your user account.