Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Best gaming computer? plz come up with setups you think is good!  (Read 2606 times)

Zim0n

Topic Starter

Beginner

hi everyone, i am looking for help! i am soon going to build a gaming computer and i want to get as good setup as possible... so please if you have any idea of any setup good gaming setup please let me know :D thanks a lot!  :)

Antodne

Greenhorn

Re: Best gaming computer? plz come up with setups you think is good!
      « Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 09:50:18 AM »
      Well First off the big issue would be How much you want to spend? Then it will go from there. There are plenty of setups and TONS of hardware out there but if your talking BEST of the BEST you can get up to the high thousands pretty quick. Me personally Im running something I built for about 800 bucks plays Crysis Warcraft and tons of games at pretty good frames rates. But if your rich and want that sort of thing more power to you. THe first thing i look at when I build a comp is how long can I use this before I gotta start upgrading. once you figure those out and determine your cost what you wanna do with it and how long you plan to keep it then its not about what everyone thinks is the best..its whats best for you. Hope this helps :)

Zim0n

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 09:53:05 AM »
        well thanks alot. well i am not planning to use more than approx. $1000...but i think you still can get pretty good stuff for that amount of money.. thanks!

Antodne

Greenhorn

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 10:20:10 AM »
          Yea you can check out Tiger Direct...I m not advertising but it is where I order EVERYTHING for my systems. 1000 bucks is plenty to get you a good all around system with room for upgrades later down the road.

Zim0n

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 09:02:53 PM »
            okey thanks! :)

patio

• Genius
            • Maud' Dib
              • Yes
            • Experience: Beginner
            « Reply #5 on: October 27, 2008, 09:05:40 PM »
            http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,65107.0.html

Just under $900.00

i'm not a gamer but i imagine this would handle most...some of the gamer's here may chime in with some tweaks/updates...
            " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "